There is no right or wrong way to pair a wedding band with your engagement ring. Some want the wedding band to sit flush against their engagement ring, therefore eliminating any negative space between the two. While others enjoy the negative space a wedding band can create. It’s all just based on which you prefer. The biggest benefit to having a custom ring designed is that YOU get to decide based upon that preference!
Here are Side View images that will allow the wedding band to sit flush with the engagement ring.
– Air under halo
Here is a video showing how this ring looks with side view #1:
– Diamond Bars sitting on top of band (we can also remove the diamonds from the bars)
Here is a video showing how this ring looks with side view #2:
A wedding band next to your engagement ring can also have a gap
If you don’t want your engagement ring to be perfectly flat on the sides, this means that there will be a gap next to it when you wear the wedding band. This usually isn’t a problem and it can also look quite nice. It simply depends on your personal preferences.
The benefit of working with a custom ring designer is that you can see the design in a computer rendering before it’s actually made to see if you like how it looks.
The Artist’s Studio
Vanessa Nicole Jewels specializes in micro pavé engagement rings, bringing award winning talent to those who desire the highest quality engagement ring experience for their life partner. The benefits of a micro pavé engagement ring are obvious. However, such a stunning ring is only more breathtaking and built to last when it is custom made by a professional jewelry studio rather than a mass production wholesaler.
- All our micro pavé engagement rings are created exclusively for you. No overseas workers, no duplicates!
- You work directly with the designer to execute your vision. No pushy salespeople!
- We meticulously select every diamond in-house to ensure that it meets our high standards for sparkle.
- We use ONLY the most brilliant-looking diamonds.
- All our custom micro pavé engagement rings include the option of the “Making Of Your Ring™” DVD service – a special video that shows her ring being made, which she’ll watch over and over!
Vanessa Nicole Jewels is renowned for their exclusive classic micro pavé engagement rings. Visit her studio in person or online and enjoy the personal attention that you’ll receive: http://www.VanessaNicoleEngagementRings.com VNJ works with client worldwide!
*If you liked this article, you may also find the following articles extremely helpful: