Hi, I’m Vanessa Nicole! My clients say the #1 thing they need when creating a custom engagement ring is guidance by someone they can trust. After our first meeting, they always say “Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be!” Fast & easy email communication is really important – by reading reviews from my past clients, you’ll know that I follow up to your emails quite quickly.
– I’m madly in love with my husband (teenage sweetheart!)
– A mother of super cute twin boys
– From San Diego, but a closeted Midwesterner
– Backpacked alone for 2 months across Europe
– Released a CD of original music in 2010: www.vanessamitchellmusic.com
– I work hard, I work sincerely, and you will learn quickly that I love what I do.
These Are the 3 Guys in My Life…
Vanessa graduated summa cum laude with a BFA in Jewelry Design from the University of Michigan. Following a diamond setting apprenticeship with a Russian master jeweler, she began creating custom engagement rings for clients worldwide. Vanessa has received over half a million views on YouTube for her educational ring videos.
She is the author of the #1 Bestselling book,The Perfect Custom Engagement Ring, and to date, has a perfect five-star rating on every review site. With a background in the film industry, she also found a way to infuse the love and emotion captured between a couple on the big screen into her own unique vision through the personalized Making Of The Ring™ films.
A small client roster of only 8-10 clients accepted per month allows Vanessa to offer unbelievable personalized service unmatched by typical jewelry stores. Vanessa lives in San Diego, California, with her husband Joe (her teenage sweetheart) and twin boys, Jack & Mason.
– SD A-List Winner for two years in a row, #1 Jewelry Store in San Diego
– Rising Star Award Nominee, National Association of Women Business Owners
– Grant, Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG)
– Grant to study in Sydney, Australia
– Grant to study in Florence, Italy
– Bank of America Fine Arts Recognition Award
Don’t live in San Diego? No problem, we create engagement rings for clients worldwide.
If you liked this article, you may also find the following articles extremely helpful: