The Proposal for Bennet & Sarah…
“We met two days before 9/11 as crew on a Northwest Airlines flight to South Bend. After a friendship of 6 months, Sarah finally broke her rule and went on a date with a pilot. In the spring of 2004 on a surprise trip we got engaged and married April 23, 2005. In 2014, with Vanessa’s ring and her as the ring bearer, I surprised Sarah at Spreckels Park in the gazebo with another proposal to renew our vows in front of family and friends. Our pastor was there to officiate the vow renewal…assuming she said yes. She did!”
The Gorgeous Double Halo Engagement Ring for Bennet & Sarah…
Ready to Design the Ring of Her Dreams?
Contact Vanessa Nicole Jewels if you are looking for an amazing diamond engagement ring uniquely designed just for her.
*** Micro pavé rings are my specialty ***
The Artist’s Studio
Vanessa Nicole Jewels specializes in micro pavé engagement rings, bringing award winning talent to those who desire the highest quality engagement ring experience for their life partner. The benefits of a micro pavé engagement ring are obvious. However, such a stunning ring is only more breathtaking and built to last when it is custom made by a professional jewelry studio rather than a mass production wholesaler.
- All our micro pavé engagement rings are created exclusively for you. No overseas workers, no duplicates!
- You work directly with the designer to execute your vision. No pushy salespeople!
- We meticulously select every diamond in-house to ensure that it meets our high standards for sparkle.
- We use ONLY the most brilliant-looking diamonds.
- All our custom micro pavé engagement rings include the option of the “Making Of Your Ring™” DVD service – a special video that shows her ring being made, which she’ll watch over and over!
Vanessa Nicole Jewels is renowned for their exclusive classic micro pavé engagement rings. Visit their studio in person or online and enjoy the personal attention that you’ll receive: http://www.VanessaNicoleEngagementRings.com VNJ works with client worldwide!
*If you liked this article, you may also find the following articles extremely helpful: