Why This Page Matters:
You’ll get a feel for what your experience will be like working directly with your personal ring designer
How I Work:
Our clients say the #1 thing they need when creating a custom engagement ring is guidance by someone they can trust. After our first meeting, they always say “Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be!”
Fast & easy email communication is really important – by reading reviews from our past clients, you’ll know that I follow up to your emails quite quickly.
What I Do For Clients:
- First, I simply listen to what you really want in your custom diamond ring. You’ll never be pushed in any specific direction – after understanding everything you want in a ring, we’ll discuss all the great options.
- You’ll get the honest truth when it comes to balancing your ideal diamond size & budget. I never want anyone to invest more than they’re comfortable with, so we have an open conversation about this in order to provide an *amazing* diamond within your ideal investment.
- I’m by your side every step of the way to answer any questions you may have throughout the FUN experience. You can see from our reviews that Friendly & Positive service is an *important* component of Vanessa Nicole Jewels.
Who am I? I…
- LOVE my job (what woman wouldn’t?!)
- Madly in love with my husband (teenage sweetheart & best friend!)
- A mother of super cute twin boys
- From San Diego, but a closeted Midwesterner
- Never missed a day of school from grades K-12
- Backpacked alone for 2 months across Europe
- Released a CD of original music in 2010: www.vanessamitchellmusic.com
- I work hard, I work sincerely, and you will learn quickly that I love what I do.
My Ideal Clients…
- Want their engagement ring to be custom because it’s the one material item that truly symbolizes their love for each other, and they love the idea of their rings being made exclusively for them (not pre-made in a factory overseas)
Vanessa graduated summa cum laude with a BFA in Jewelry Design from the University of Michigan. Following a two year diamond setting apprenticeship with a Russian master jeweler, she began making custom engagement rings for high end jewelry stores. Thanks to Facebook and her large Youtube following, Vanessa quickly began creating her own client list. With a background in the film industry, she found a way to infuse the love and emotion captured between a couple on the big screen into her own unique vision through the personalized Making Of The Ring™ films.
Vanessa’s studio truly embraces a boutique sensibility. A small client roster of only 8-10 clients accepted per month allows her to offer unbelievable personalized service unmatched by typical jewelry stores. Vanessa lives in San Diego, California, with husband Joe (her teenage sweetheart.)