Our clients say the #1 thing they need when creating a custom engagement ring is guidance by someone they can trust. After our first meeting, they always say “Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be!”
Fast & easy email communication is really important – by reading reviews from our past clients, you’ll know that I follow up to your emails quite quickly.
– I’m madly in love with my husband (teenage sweetheart!)
– A mother of super cute twin boys
– From San Diego, but a closeted Midwesterner
– Backpacked alone for 2 months across Europe
– Released a CD of original music in 2010: www.vanessamitchellmusic.com
– I work hard, I work sincerely, and you will learn quickly that I love what I do.
Wants this engagement ring to be custom because it’s the one material item that truly symbolizes the love they share. You’re excited by the idea of your girlfriend’s ring being made exclusively for her (not pre-made in a factory overseas)
Vanessa graduated summa cum laude with a BFA in Jewelry Design from the University of Michigan. Following a diamond setting apprenticeship with a Russian master jeweler, she began creating custom engagement rings for clients worldwide. Vanessa has received nearly half a million views on Youtube for her educational ring videos. She is the author of The Perfect Custom Engagement Ring, and to date, has a perfect five-star rating on every review site. With a background in the film industry, she also found a way to infuse the love and emotion captured between a couple on the big screen into her own unique vision through the personalized Making Of The Ring™ films .
A small client roster of only 8-10 clients accepted per month allows Vanessa to offer unbelievable personalized service unmatched by typical jewelry stores. Vanessa lives in San Diego, California, with her husband Joe (teenage sweethearts) and twin boys, Jack & Mason.
– Best Of San Diego Award, Top 2 Jewelry Stores in San Diego
– Rising Star Award Nominee, National Association of Women Business Owners
– Grant, Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG)
– Grant to study in Sydney, Australia
– Grant to study in Florence, Italy
– Bank of America Fine Arts Recognition Award
Interested In Working With VNJ? Contact us today to set up an appointment!
You’ll see the studio, the tools, and you’ll learn how Vanessa can make your engagement ring look AMAZING.
Don’t live in San Diego? No problem, we create custom engagement rings for clients worldwide.