Why This Page Matters:
You can get a feel for what I’m all about, and how I can help YOU get exactly the kind of ring you want most. Read as much as you like — you may learn what’s necessary in order to make a solid decision about whether we’re a match. 4>
How I Work:
Clients tell me the #1 thing they want when creating a custom engagement ring is guidance by someone they can trust. After our first meeting, they always say “Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be!”
Fast & easy email communication is really important to me – by reading reviews from our past clients, you’ll know that I follow up to your emails quite quickly.
What I Do For Clients:
- With friendly & knowledgeable guidance, I first find out what you really want in your custom diamond ring. You’ll never be pushed in any specific direction – I simply listen to what you want and we discuss all the great options.
- I tell you the honest truth when it comes to balancing your ideal diamond size & budget. I never want anyone to invest more than they’re comfortable with, so we have an open conversation about this in order to provide an *amazing* diamond within your ideal investment.
- I’m by your side every step of the way to answer any questions you have throughout the FUN experience and you’ll see from our reviews that Friendly & Positive service is an *important* component of Vanessa Nicole Jewels.
Who am I? I…
- LOVE my job (what woman wouldn’t?!)
- Madly in love with my husband, Joe (teenage sweetheart & best friend!)
- Backpacked alone for 2 months across Europe
- Released a CD of original music in 2010: www.vanessamitchellmusic.com
- From San Diego, but a closeted Midwesterner
- I work hard, I work sincerely and you will learn quickly that I love what I do.
- Want their engagement ring to be custom because it’s the one material item that truly symbolizes their love for each other
- Love the idea of their rings being made JUST for them, not pre-made in a factory overseas
Vanessa graduated summa cum laude with a BFA in Jewelry Design from the University of Michigan. Following a two year diamond setting apprenticeship with a Russian master jeweler, she began making custom engagement rings for high end jewelry stores. Thanks to Facebook and her large Youtube following, Vanessa quickly began creating her own client list. With a background in the film industry, she found a way to infuse the love and emotion captured between a couple on the big screen into her own unique vision through the personalized Making Of The Ring™ films.
Vanessa’s studio truly embraces a boutique sensibility. A small client roster of only 8-10 clients accepted per month allows her to offer unbelievable personalized service unmatched by typical jewelry stores. Vanessa lives in San Diego, California, with husband Joe (her teenage sweetheart.)