Fast & easy email communication is really important – by reading reviews from our past clients, you’ll know that I follow up to your emails quite quickly.
Our clients say the #1 thing they need when creating a custom engagement ring is guidance by someone they can trust. After our first meeting, they always say “Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be!”
- First, I simply listen to what you really want in your custom diamond ring. You’ll never be pushed in any specific direction – after understanding everything you want in a ring, we’ll discuss all the great options.
– You’ll get the honest truth when it comes to balancing your ideal diamond size & budget. I never want anyone to invest more than they’re comfortable with, so we have an open conversation about this in order to provide an *amazing* diamond within your ideal investment.
– I’m by your side every step of the way to answer any questions you may have throughout the FUN experience. You can see from our reviews that Friendly & Positive service is an *important* component of Vanessa Nicole Jewels.
- I’m madly in love with my husband (teenage sweetheart!)
– A mother of super cute twin boys
– From San Diego, but a closeted Midwesterner
– Backpacked alone for 2 months across Europe
– Released a CD of original music in 2010: www.vanessamitchellmusic.com
– I work hard, I work sincerely, and you will learn quickly that I love what I do.
Wants her engagement ring to be custom because it’s the one material item that truly symbolizes the love they share. You’re excited by the idea of your girlfriend’s ring being made exclusively for her (not pre-made in a factory overseas)
Vanessa graduated summa cum laude with a BFA in Jewelry Design from the University of Michigan. Following a two year diamond setting apprenticeship with a Russian master jeweler, she began making custom engagement rings for high end jewelry stores. Thanks to Facebook and her large Youtube following, Vanessa quickly began creating her own client list. With a background in the film industry, she found a way to infuse the love and emotion captured between a couple on the big screen into her own unique vision through the personalized Making Of The Ring™ films.
Vanessa’s studio truly embraces a boutique sensibility. A small client roster of only 8-10 clients accepted per month allows her to offer unbelievable personalized service unmatched by typical jewelry stores. Vanessa lives in San Diego, California, with husband Joe (her teenage sweetheart.)
- Best Of San Diego Award, In The Top 2 Jewelry Stores in San Diego
– Rising Star Award Nominee, National Association of Women Business Owners
– Grant, Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG)
– Grant to study in Sydney, Australia
– Grant to study in Florence, Italy
– Bank of America Fine Arts Recognition Award
Interested In Working With VNJ? Contact us today to set up an appointment!
You’ll see the studio, the tools, and you’ll learn how Vanessa can make your engagement ring look AMAZING.
Don’t live in San Diego? No problem, we create custom engagement rings for clients worldwide.